Saturday, December 4, 2010

Tis The Season

So it is December 4th and I am done Christmas shopping. We went very cheap this year since I am not working, but that is okay. We will make it up next year. Kelbie made out the best from us, but it is her  first Christmas. I know she wont remember it but  I still wanted to make sure she  had a good amount of things. Most of what she got was clothes. I did get her a few practical things that she will use for more then a few months. Next year I am looking forward to being part of the  whole Black Friday thing. I think we are going  to go up to San Marcus  and do the outlet shopping. I know I might be crazy for wanting to do that, but I love all the stores up there and sometimes things are cheaper then  they would be here. I will also have a  one year old so things  might change.

Other updates in our lives...
*I tried to make amends with my in-laws that live down here and it totally backfired. I was a little upset at first, but there is nothing I can do about it and it still sucks because of Kelbie but it is there lose.
*Kelbie has a  follow up with the ENT next Thursday to go over the test that we had  done back in November. She had a hearing test to make sure she could hear out of both ears and she had an ultrasound to check on her Kidneys. I am pretty sure everything is fine, but I am still a little nervous about going to the follow up in case there is  some bad news. I also will have to ask her about doing and MRI to check the inner ear on the side that didn't develop to see if the bones are there. That will determine how much surgery will really have to be done in the future.

I think that is about all that is  going on in our lives at the moment. I don't know if I will blog again before Christmas so if not I hope everyone has a great holiday and a good New Year. Maybe I will have something cool to blog about after the holidays.

No comments: