Friday, December 31, 2010

Good Bye 2010

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone has a safe and happy new year. 2010 was a pretty good year for us even though  we did have a few bumps in the  road.  In FEBRUARY we found out we were pregnant, MARCH we moved into our first home, APRIL we celebrated our first wedding anniversary, MAY we learned we were having a girl and my best friend finally got married, AUGUST  we celebrated Brayden's 2nd birthday, OCTOBER we welcomed our baby girl Miss Kelbie Cheyenne, NOVEMBER we celebrated James's 27th and my 25th birthdays. I won't mention our bumps, but if you are close to our family you already know. I am excited to see what 2011 has in store for us, I am hoping all good things, and for those who keep asking there will NOT be a new baby for us in 2011, check back in maybe 2012 or 2013.

No comments: