Monday, December 27, 2010

Taken to young

I found out on Christmas that a good friend of mine from High School passed away on  Christmas Eve. I hadn't spoken to her since my wedding, but it was still really sad news to hear. They are not sure what happened to her so they are doing and autopsy and her funeral will be sometime this  week. I am hoping to go to the funeral if my working schedule allows. It is sad to hear that someone so young was taken from us. I know she is in a better place now and not suffering. I am praying for her family as they go through this  tough time. I wanted to post a few pictures of us from back in High School having a good time. I will always remember the times we shared and they memories we made even though we didn't stay close after High  School. I will miss you Jenn.
After  we got 3rd place at a Color Guard compitition

Jenn at the hotel for a Competition our  Senior Year

No comments: