Saturday, November 26, 2011

Okay that didn't last...

So I started the whole 365 days of blogging and I have given up. It sounded like a really cool idea when I started but now I don't like it. I can't remember to blog everyday and sometimes I have nothing to blog about so I have deleted the posts and I am going back to my normal blogging.  So since I have missed normal blogging for about a month now this one is going to be a photo dump and random blogging. 

So first up was Halloween, Kelbie was a flapper girl and I thought she looked super cute. James had to work late so he missed her first official Halloween, but there is always next year. We only hit up a few houses but she loved the concept of getting candy. She also got to have her first sucker that night. She loved it but it was all over her, me and the chair when we got done.


Next we celebrated James's birthday which there is a previous post. He is 2 years away from being 30 and I don't think he likes that very much but hey it happens to everyone.

Nothing to exciting has been happening in November. Kelbie no longer takes classes at Little Gym, we found a new place called Great Play that we love. It is different from Little Gym and Kelbie loves going to class there and the owner and staff are very nice. We miss a few of our friends from Little Gym but I just couldn't have her in class there anymore with everything that was going on. I know most of the people still love going there but if someone asks I tell them to go check out Great Play.

Thanksgiving was good this year. My 26th birthday feel on Thanksgiving so I had turkey for my birthday. It happens about every 6 years or so. It was also the last time the Aggies and longhorns played each other. I am a little sad at how the game ended but hey what can you do. Kelbie had the cutest little turkey outfit and I am hoping that it will fit again next year so we can get lots of use out of it. The picture didn't come out to good as my child doesn't like pictures anymore. (Picture of just the outfit below)



This coming Monday Kelbie will be getting a new Cousin. Trystan Grace is scheduled to be born sometime around 12:30pm. I am anxious to see what she looks like and how Brayden reacts. I know Kelbie is still to young to understand but I am hoping she does well and it will get her used to the fact of a baby whenever James and I decide to have another one.

I am very excited for Christmas this year. I just started shopping yesterday on BLACK FRIDAY. I wasn't one of the crazy ones out at midnight. I waited until 9am and still found great deals and didn't have to fight all the people. I would say the best place for deals was Target. I got Brayden's Christmas taken care of and it didn't cost me very much at all. I am done shopping for Kelbie for the most part, James and Brayden. I know what I am getting everyone else I just have to wait to get more money to finish. I am finding it hard to shop for Trystan and you would think it would be easy. She is only going to be a month old (Kelbie was only 2.5 months) but I just can't seem to find the perfect gift. I still have time though so hopefully something will jump out at me. I am most excited that Kelbie will be getting a swing set from SANTA this year. She loves to swing and slide and I feel that with one in our backyard she will be able to do that more, plus our backyard is perfect for one.


Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving and is getting ready for Christmas. Our inside is already done and we are deciding about the outside. I love having our tree up all decorated and to see how Kelbie reacts this year now that she is old enough to somewhat understand the holidays. Until next time :)




No comments: