Saturday, November 26, 2011

Take One

So we thought it would be a great idea to take Kelbie to see Santa this year. We went last year but she was so little she didn't know the difference. So my first thought was she is a pretty outgoing kid so this should be no big deal, we might not get a smile (as she isn't into taking pictures these days) but we could at least get a somewhat decent picture with Santa. My second thought was she was going to be like most kids her age and totally freak out with Santa. Well my second thought was right. She cried from the minute I set her down in his lap until a few minutes after I picked her up. Better luck next year I guess. Picture below didn't turn out to bad considering. We might go again in a week or two to the Bass Pro Shop in Pear land, heard it was free and maybe she will warm up to the Santa idea a little more.

I took a picture of the picture so it didn't come out to well, but you get the picture of the pure terror on her face!


No comments: