Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. Do you wear glasses, contacts, or are you one of those perfect eyed people?
Glasses, I used to wear contacts and then when I was pregnant I never could get them in so I started wearing glasses. I tried to put my contacts back in after I had Kelbie but my eyes just don't like them anymore, so I sport the glasses now. Luckily mine don't look to bad so its okay.



2. What is the next item you are going to purchase?
The rest of my Christmas Presents


3. Have you ever watched Judge Judy or any other real court show?
At some point I am sure I have watched Judge Judy but I really don't like that stuff.


4. How do you feel about fake nails?
I love them. I used to wear them all the time and haven't had them on in at least 6 months. Time to go get them done again. My nails are so messed up from them and they don't grow but I like they way they look.


5. What is your favorite sport to watch?
AGGIE Football


6. If you could create your own Ben & Jerry’s ice cream flavor, what would it be and what would it be named?
That is a good question. I am not good at coming up with things and I don't like a bunch of weird flavors. I stick to the normal flavors. I really would like a dark chocolate peppermint flavor. They might already make something like that but I wouldn't know.


7. Do you have any scars?
Yes a couple. I have one under my chin from stitches when I was little, on on my chest from a mole that was removed and a few on my legs form misc things.


8. Does your pet’s name fit them? Is there a more appropriate name?
I guess. I have never really thought about it. My brother named Indiana and I guess it fits her, she has the marking of a cow and sometime we call her Indiana Moo. Lizzie we didn't name as we got her as a stray kinda and her old owners had already named her. Jersey I think fits her. I have always liked that name and knew I would never name my child that so the dog got stuck with it. Now I just need a Lucy and my names will all be complete.


9. What is your favorite television show theme song?
Gilligan Islands, Pretty Little Liars and Psych


10. What was your favorite activity on the playground?
Used to be the swings but now I feel sick when I swing so I guess I would have to say the slides. Kelbie loves to swing and slide so I will just live through her when she swings.

No comments: