Tuesday, November 29, 2011

ABC's

A. Age: 26

B. Bed Size: Queen

C. Chore that you hate: Cat Pan and Bathrooms

D. Dogs: Lizzie and Jersey

E. Essential start to your day: Breakfast of some sort

F. Favorite Color: Pink

G. Gold or Silver: Silver

H. Height: 5'11

I. Instruments you play: Used to play Clarinet

J. Job Title: Nurse/Counselor Aide

K. Kids: Stepson Josh who is 7 and Daughter Kelbie who is 13 months

L. Live: Sugar land, TX

M. Mother’s Name: Debbie

N. Nicknames: T, T T, Coconut, Tiff

O. Overnight hospital stays: When I had Kelbie

P. Pet peeve: Lazy people

Q. Quote from a movie: It isn't appropriate for blog but it is from Snakes on a Plane, not my favorite movie just a quote that I always remember.

R. Right or left handed: Right

S. Siblings: Older Brother Danny

T. Time you wake up: 5:30am on weekdays and I try to sleep till at least 7am on the weekends

U. Underwear: Yes I have lots of them, all different kinds and colors.

V. Vegetable you hate: Peas, Cauliflower, Beets
W. What makes you run late: Not knowing what I want to wear to work or if Kelbie over sleeps then it throws off my whole morning, but I am usually on time

X. X-Rays you’ve had: Arm, Back and Foot

Y. Yummy food that you make: Puppy Chow, Brownies, Pie
Z. Zoo Animal: Zebras, Lions, Seals, Monkeys, I just like going to the zoo, its so much fun and Kelbie loves is now too so it makes it even more fun.

No comments: