Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. What are 3 things that are on your Christmas wish list?
* I have no idea. I am forgoing Christmas this year and least for myself with James and Kelbie. We don't really have the money so what I want can wait until we do. James got his gifts early and Kelbie will get hers on Christmas. I will wait and get mine after the holidays when money is a little better.

2. What’s your favorite Christmas song?
* I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas. Totally spelled that wrong I am sure. I always know it is Christmas time when I hear that song on the radio. They don't play it very often and I actually haven't heard it yet, but I know they are playing it because some of my friends have heard it. I will hopefully hear it before Christmas.

3. Do you have a favorite band or singer that sings it especially awesome?
* Whoever sings it is the only one I know of that does sing it. I don't follow that stuff very much.

4. Have you heard about the website goodreads?
*Actually I think I have but I have never been to it. Isn't it a website that tells you about all the good books there are out there to read? Sounds interesting, I usually stick to my normal authors but if something sounds super awesome I might give it a try.

5. What are 3 books you want to read?
*Janet Evanovich # 17- Been trying to read this one for about 6 months now if not longer. I bought it right when it came out and have yet to get half way through. I don't have time to sit down and read like I used to. I could get through her books in like a day or two and now with a 14 month old I barely have time to watch my shows on DVR.
*Janet Evanovich #18
*Twilight Series- Yes I did write that. As much I think I am going to hate it and I already don't like the movies, I might give it a try and see if I can get into. I hear rave things about all of them.

6. Do you hunt deer?
*Nope, I could never do that. James wants to start hunting. I think it is a guy thing. I know girls do it but I am not that kinda girl. I avoid hitting squirrels at all cost. I am all about keeping things living except for geckos, ants, spiders and roaches, I can't stand those and I will kill them.

7. Have you started Christmas shopping? Are you completely finished?
* Yes I am about half way done. I am finding it hard to shop for a couple people on my list, but I will get it figured out. I will probably be the one that is our shopping December 23rd. I also have to get gifts for my secret Santa at work and some of my co-workers.

8. Did you shop on Black Friday? What was the best deal you got?
* I did shop black Friday, but I was not out there at midnight like everyone else. I only hit up Target and Walmart at about 9am. Walmart I was quite disappointed in. I didn't feel like their deals where any different then they are any other day, but Target I got some good deals on toys and dvds. I will be hitting Target again next year for sure.

9. What’s one holiday tradition your family has?
* We all get together either Christmas Eve or Christmas Day, eat and open presents. James and I have decided we are going to start our own traditions soon. This year we are doing Christmas on Christmas Eve with my family and Christmas day we are going to spend together letting Kelbie enjoy her gifts from us and Santa.

10. How many blogs do you read? Do you subscribe/unsubscribe often or do you purge every once in a while?
* I have a few that I read, mostly people I went to school with that I like to see what they are up to. Most of us are having babies now so I really like to watch them grow.

No comments: