Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. What is your favorite online-only store?
***EBay or Amazon***

2. Do you enjoy wrapping gifts?
*** I guess, I don't do much wrapping unless its Christmas. My family says that I use to much tape when I wrap but I think I have gotten better about that over the
3. What is the temperature in your city today?
***57ish, getting colder which is nice***
4. What time do you eat dinner?
*** Between 6-7. Depends on what we are having, when I get it ready and what time James gets home***
5. Will you be making New Years Resolutions?
***No, never do. I can't keep up with them and its always the same one every year***
6. How old is your oldest pair of shoes that you still wear?
*** 3 years maybe, I do have a pair of tennis shoes my mom bought me my senior year of high school that I still wear every once in awhile, but I prefer my other tennis shoes more***

7. Do you have any restaurant phone numbers saved in your phone?
*** Yes, Panda Garden, Casa Ole, Wings & Things***

8. What is your favorite and least favorite letter to write in cursive?
*** Well I don't like cursive at all but when I do write it my favorite letter I guess would have to be I or A and the worst letter is Z, I never could/can figure out how to make the Z***
9. Do you know any good riddles?
*** Not really, I am sure if I thought about it I could think of one***

10. How do you feel about snow?
*** It is nice when we get it every few years. I would never live somewhere that is snowed all the time and I am not a huge fan of the cold weather so places up north are out of the question for my living***

No comments: