Tuesday, December 13, 2011

10 on Tuesday

1. How do you eat your eggs?
*** Usually scrambled because its easy, but I also like fried and boiled***

2. Do you volunteer?
***No, there are things I would like to do but I just feel like I don't have alot of extra time with everything else I am doing. I could make time though I just haven't yet***

3. What’s your favorite brand of jeans?
*** Charollete Russe and New York & Co***

4. What was your child’s first word? Or what was your first word?
*** Mama, that is every babies first word pretty much***

5. Can you french braid?
***No I can barely even braid. I probably should figure it out since one day Kelbie will want her hair braided***

6. Do you prefer wide rule, college rule, or blank paper?
***I am not picky, whatever works. I prefer lines of some sort as I can not write straight to save my life***

7. Is there a specific treat do you always make during the holidays?
***Puppy Chow***

8. Do you have a KitchenAid mixer? Do you want one?
***No and I don't think I would ever use it if I had one, they look really cool though***

9. What kind of computer do you use?
***We have a Compaq I believe, we just got it a couple of months ago after being without one for like 6 monhts. I finally had to break down and get one***

10. Favorite Christmas movie?
***Four Christmas's, Christmas Vacation, Santa Claus, Christmas with the Kranks, Deck the Halls. I pretty much like every Christmas movie.***

No comments: