Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Merry Christmas 2011

Christmas is done and gone and we had a blast this year. Kelbie got tons of stuff as usual but it was more controlled this year. We actually have a place for everything. My camera died on Christmas Eve so I don't have any of the pictures for that (they are on my mom's camera) so here are a few that I took on Christmas morning of Kelbie opening gifts and checking out her Santa gifts. She loved to open presents this year. She is a very neat unwrapper. I can't wait for next year when she knows more about what Christmas is. Enjoy these few pictures, the rest are on my Face book if you want to see them all. Hope everyone had a Awesome Christmas.
Santa brought her bath fizzes. She loves these things
She seemed excited about this gift

Playing with her new toys

Rudolph. She loved the bows over anything else

Unwrapping her gifts

Getting dressed to go out and see her Santa gift

Swinging on her new Swing set from Santa

No comments: