Monday, November 21, 2011

Random Questions

1. What are your pantry staples?

Pasta, Chips, Cookies, Cereal
2. What are your refrigerator staples?
Milk, Yogurt, Juice, Fruit
3. You already look like Heidi Klum (or your favorite supermodel). Now, what are the top three non-physical things you would change about yourself?
How I handle Money, I would learn to prioritize my house stuff better, I would try to be less stubborn
4. What’s holding you back from your dream job? (If you already have your dream job, how did you get there?)
College Degree
5. You have $500 to spend but it has to be on one item only. Go.
Flat Screen TV
6. What is something that you are embarrassed to admit you buy on a regular basis?
Little Debbie Brownies
7. What’s in/on your bed every night?
Blanket, Pillows, and at least 1 dog
8. What is a non-necessity item that, no matter how expensive it gets or how tight your budget if, you will always find room for it?
Victoria Secret underwear and bras
9. What is the weirdest sandwich you’ve ever made?
Nothing weird I eat normal sandwiches
10. Would you rather: Be banned from Pinterest forever, but gain a million captive Twitter followers; or, never get on Facebook again but gain five thousand blog readers?
Be banned from Pinterest

 1. What’s your favorite television show for each day of the week?
Monday- The Sing Off
Tuesday- NCIS and Last Man Standing
Wednesday- CSI and PSYCH
Thursday- Not Sure
Friday- CSI NY
Saturday- Not Sure
Sunday- CSI MIAMI

2. How many times do you wear your jeans before you watch them?
Usually only 2
3. What is your favorite pasta shape?
Ziti or Bowtie
4. Do you read newspapers?
No
5. Do you sleep in socks?
No I hate anything on my feet, I don't even use the blanket on my feet
6. Favorite genre of movies?
Comedy
7. How do you feel about wrestling?
James watches it Monday and Thursday so needless to say I sometime watch it but most of the time I go into the bedroom at watch something else. I used to watch it with him all the time but then it got old.
8. Should men pluck their eyebrows?
I guess it is up to them
9. Do you have dimples?
Yes
10. Do you like to camp?
I haven't done it since I was little, but I guess it would be okay. I don't really like bugs though so it could be a problem. I highly doubt camping will ever happen in our household, but only time will tell.

No comments: