Wednesday, December 30, 2009

8 Months

So I am a few days late on this but better late then never. Christmas Day marked our 8 months of beinging married. It is amazing how time flies. I can't believe it has already been that long. It really does seem like it was just yesterday. We have already started thinking about our 1 year anniversary trip. We can't seem to agree on where to go as we dont want to take to much time off work nor can we really since we are using our vaction days in May to go to New York. I was thinking something like San Antonio, Austin or Dallas as that is drivable and can fit into our budget. Although I would really like to go some place like VEGAS! Any tips on where a good place to go would be that wont totally wipe us out but is still fun? We still have a few months to plan, but I am always open for suggestions.  Hope everyone is getting ready for the New Year. Its almost 2010. That is crazy. Time really is flying by these days.

No comments: