Wednesday, December 2, 2009

New House

April 1st is going to be a big day for us. We are going to be moving into the house I grew up in. Our lease is up where we are at now in January and we were going to starting looking for houses to least, but when we were in Kansas, my mom called to tell me that our old house would be open as of April 1st. I am so excited. There have been renters in the house for many years now and I have always loved that house. So now they are moving out and we are moving in. We couldn't be more excited... MOre square footage, a backyard for the dogs and a place that we can really call our own. Just wanted to share the news because we are very excited to acutally have a house here in the next couple of months. Starting in probably March we will get to go in and do some repairs (mostly outside) and hopfully get to start painting a little bit. Of course this all depends on when the renters that are there now get things together at the house they are moving into. I will keep everyone posted as we know more. But yay for being in a house finally!

No comments: