Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Kansas

So our Kansas trip was a success with only a little drama. We got to spend a lot of time with James's family and of course Joshua. He is always so excited when we get tocome up there, but leaving him is so hard. He gets so upset and it breaks our hearts. We spent Thanksgiving up there which was nice. It was a little weird for me not being in Houston with my family, as I have been for the last 23 years, but I really did love being up in Kansas. It is a totally different world up there compared to what I am used to down here. I love his family up there as well. We spent almost the whole time with his family and we got to take some awesome family photos up at Pomona Lake.. Thanks Uncle Paul and Aunt Mel. Over all it was a really great trip and I am already looking forward to seeing Joshua and the rest of the family again. If only I knew when that was going to happen.

On another note, while we were gone Jersey got spayed and everything went well. She was apparently up and ready to play not long after surgery, not that that surprises me at all. She never runs out of energy. She is healing well and acting just like normal. She did get a small infection from the  surgery so she is taking a few meds for a couple of days in hopes of clearing it all up.

I am now only working at the Little Gym part time. I decided to quit the nanny thing, so things are a little different right now. I am not used to having my days off. Kinda sucks that I made this decision right before Christmas, but everything will work out. I am looking forward to starting full time January 18th. Plus Brayden is going to be taking a class there and I think he is really going to enjoy it.

Well I am off to watch some tv and head to bed. I hate that James is  now working the night shift for a week or so, but things sure our quiet around here. I will post some pictures from Kansas probably tomorrow, so check back and if you want to see some of the family photos you can check them out on my facebook. I am still waiting to get all the other ones from Uncle Paul.

No comments: