Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Tis The Season

So I attend our Little Gym party last Friday and it was pretty good. It was nice to be able to hang out with everyone and see a few of the people I don't normally work with. Our boss took us out to eat at Corellis and then gave us some gifts. I got a Little Gym sweatshirt and a $50 Amex gift card. It was a nice couple of hours.


We had James's Christmas party the next night at the Houston Zoo. I was expecting the party to be pretty awesome as they usually are through his company, but I have to say this year I was disappointed. They had the party in the  Nautural Encounters exhibit and they brought out some of the animals throughout the night and then we got to have a private Sea Lion show. The food consisted of sandwiches and drinks. I mean it was awful, but defenitly expected more from his company. Maybe next years will be better.


Christmas in 3 days away, well 2 for us as we are doing Christmas on Christmas Eve this year. I am looking forward to just hanging out and seeing what everyone gets for presents. I am expecially excited for Brayden to open his gifts. He seems to be overwhelmed everytime there are a bunch of gifts for him at once. Almost like it is to much to take in at once. There will be a post after Christmas detailing the day.


Well off to watch Night at the Museam- Battle of the Smithstonian with James. Everyone be safe and have a good Christmas.

No comments: