Thursday, August 12, 2010

31 Weeks

Today marks 31 weeks and I am still feeling pretty good. I have become more tired lately and usually can't  get comfortable but hey its all part of being pregnant.  I have gotten the last few little things we need for Kelbie to arrive so that I am not out doing it  a few weeks  before she is  born.  Another appointment next week in an ultrasound so we will have a better idea of how big she is and  if she might be here early. I amalso meeting  with a couple pediatricians to see which one is going to be best for us. Hopefully that will go well. I will post again after my appointment next week.  Here is a picture of me early on  in  the pregnancy and  then today. BIG CHANGE!

15 weeks I believe

31 weeks

1 comment:

Gabby Malcuit said...

I love the before and after shots!