Sunday, August 1, 2010

Is it just me or is time flying by?

So October is fastly approach as I grow bigger and bigger as the days go by and more and more excited to meet Kelbie.  I can't believe there is only  months left.  I was hoping to book us a Baby moon somewhere, but it looks like with James's work schedule being so busy and me not being able to travel after weeks, we will not be going anywhere, unless I can convince my Doc to let me travel at  weeks.

August is a somewhat busy month for us. James just finished working on Extreme Makeover Home Edition, which he said he will  of never do again. He literally worked about hours from Tuesday of last week until today and only slept about 8 of those. I am very glad that he is finally back home. The doggies and I missed him. I have to say had this come in September or October, I would not have been okay with him doing it. It was an amazing opportunity for him and the company thought and I am sad that I wasn't able to help out this time around.
Brayden will be turning 2 on the 14th and is having a Construction party.  I am sure it is going to be blast as his parties usually are. They are very creative and I hope that I have the time and patience to throw amazing parties like that for Kelbie. Growing up I never had the extreme parties like kids these days do.  Amazing to see how the times have changed.
I am very excited to have out Maternity Photo shoot the last weekend in August. Shannon found the lady for me. She shoot out of her home in Sienna or will go on location. We decided to shot in the studio because it has been so hot lately and I do not do well in this weather. She does some amazing work and I can't wait to see what ideas she comes up with for our shot.

We will also be attend a childbirth class over Labor Day weekend. I have heard from some people that these classes do no good once you are actually in labor, but I feel I might be a little less anxious if I go through the class and at least have a general idea of what to do. Its crazy to think that I will actually be using this stuff in a few weeks. A little over 10 weeks if she says in till her due date. I actually am hoping that she will be born on 10/10/10 just because I think that is a cool birthday, but I will wait until she is ready as long as it is not to soon.

I was hoping to book a Baby moon for James and I but it looks like that isn't going to happen. I am pretty sure my doctor isn't going to let me travel after 35 weeks and the next weekend that James can get away puts me at 36 weeks. I am hoping maybe she will let me go if we aren't going very far.  I was looking at San Antonio, Austin or the Hill Country as my parents were going to go there for their Anniversary and use their timeshare and we were going to tag along. Now I am hoping that maybe James's boss will let us use his beach house and the whole family can go down for weekend just so we can get away before Kelbie is born. Our live are going to change once she is here, but I am hoping that they aren't going to change to much. We actually already have her 1st vacation planned for after Christmas and then my family is planning a vacation next summer if everything works out.

One another note, only 3 more weeks of work for me, besides filling in every once in awhile. I don't know how I really feel about that. I am excited to have the time off and get ready for our little one, but it will be weird not having to go into work. I love my job and will miss and will probably be ready to go back in January.  I have basically worked since I was 16 so having the time off is going to take some adjusting too.

Well off to spend sometime with James and maybe enjoy a dinner out since we haven't seen each other in a few days. Post again later. Hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment:

Shannon Boyer said...

Sounds like all is going well for you-= so gald to hear it! We would LOVE to go down to a beachouse if you guys can get that worked out- that would be fun!