Wednesday, August 25, 2010

This is how I feel.....


So being as I am almost 9 months pregnant this is how I feel... A beached whale! 

It has been so hot outside that  I never want to leave the house and when I do leave it isn't for very long. I have had time to catch up on a lot of things now that I am not working.  My days usually consist of eating, watching TV, doing crosswords, reading a book, cleaning  the house, doing laundry, playing with the dogs and making sure everything is ready for Kelbie.  I do miss having a full time job  as I am not one who likes to just sit at home, and I can not wait to be back full time in January. I have enjoyed being able to relax and pretty much  do whatever  whenever I want as that will soon change. I really can't wait for Kelbie to be here, but I know once she is my life is going to really change. I know  James is ready for her to be here. It is going to be a hard transition for him only because of the hours he works, but he has done it before so hopefully it wont be too bad. Although he does have a totally different kind of job this time that is more demanding! 

2 comments:

Gabby Malcuit said...

Yeah it's way too hot this year.

Shannon Boyer said...

You may feel that way, but you don't look like one! Stay cool! That little one needs you too!