Thursday, August 19, 2010

32 Weeks

So today marks 32 weeks. Hard to believe time is  going by so fast. We had  our last ultrasound appointment today. James wasn't able to make it so I brought  my mom, Shannon and Brayden. Of course Kelbie wanted nothing to do with the ultrasound today and it took forever to get all the pictures and measurements that they needed. We got to see some awesome pictures of her though. She has a full head of hair which is good for all the bows and headbands she has. We also go to see her blinking {eyelashes and all}, sucking her hand and yawning. She is weighing in at 5.5 lbs right now which puts her in the 84%. She is going to be a chunky, big baby. My OB isn't sure if she will be early, but if she keeps growing the way she is now, my OB wont let me go over my due date. I was hoping that Kelbie would be born on 10-10 but we will have to see. My OB will know better in about 3 weeks when I start going every week. She is actually going to be in Europe from the end of September until October 10th so if I want her to delivery Kelbie I will have to hold out until my due date. She might help out  the labor process a few days early depending on how everything  is going. I am just glad that everything with me and Kelbie is going good and she  very well could be here in 5 to 6 weeks. I can not wait to meet her and  James I think is ready too.  Here are two 3D sonogram pictures of Kelbie and one of me this week.

We  have our maternity photo shoot next Saturday and I am very excited I can't wait to see how the  pictures turn  out. I will post some on here once we get our proofs.  James is still working  a bunch so that he can take off when Kelbie gets here and I am pretty much done working except for filling in  on Sundays up until October 1st unless Kelbie comes early. Hope everyone has a good rest of the week and weekend.

32 weeks
Kelbie Yawning!
Sucking on her hand.

1 comment:

Gabby Malcuit said...

Awesome. I can't wait to see some maternity photoshoot pics.