Friday, October 7, 2011

1st Birthday Party Tomorrow

So tomorrow we will be celebrating Kelbie's 1st birthday. I can't believe it has been a year already. The time has gone by so fast and she has changed so much. I am excited to celebrate with family and friends tomorrow and I am hoping everything I have been working on for what seems like forever turns out like the vision in my head. I am expecting about 40+ people at my house tomorrow afternoon for fun, games and food. Her birthday theme is Zebra and Pink and my mom has put together almost everything. She has made the Happy Birthday sign, her birthday hat, The Pin the Tail on the Donkey (with some help from the art teacher here at school), her highchair and highchair banner, and much more. The pictures will hopefully do justice once we get everything set up tonight and tomorrow. I am very excited that her party is tomorrow but I am also a little sad that she really isn't a baby anymore. I will post party pics and her birthday pics next week sometime and I will be posting about the highlights in her first year as well.


Miss Kelbie Cheyenne has gone from This....

 To This...


No comments: