Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Boring Update... Sorry!

So after all the events of last week, things have finally calmed down. Kelbie's pediatrician wants us to do a follow up with a Neurologist since her fever got so high. I now have to wait to hear back from them as to when they can get us in. It will be at Texas Children's just like her ENT. I did schedule her follow up for her ear and we will be doing that December 1st to see if anything has changed. Her appointment is in the afternoon which means I will be spending my whole afternoon at the Med Center. Yay! I totally can't wait.

We had family day on Sunday and it was very nice to spend the day all together. We headed to the Zoo in the morning. Kelbie loved it. She was actually able to enjoy the animals this time and was pointing at all of them. After about 2.5 hours at the zoo we headed back to Sugarland and grabbed lunch at Jappenaros. Kelbie was a trooper after not having a morning nap. After lunch we took her home so she could get some sort of nap in. I was able to run some errands while she slept which was nice to not have to worry about carrying her in and out of the stores. I will post pictures from the zoo later today. I do think that will have to be something we do at least once a month.

Nothing else really going on in our lives. I feel like my blogs are kinda boring lately but nothing to exciting is going on. Halloween is just around the corner and I am excited to take Kelbie out for the first time and then comes Thanksgiving and the arrival of baby Trystan. Post again later.

No comments: