Monday, October 10, 2011

Kelbie's First Birthday

On Saturday we celebrated Kelbie's 1st Birthday. It was a show. My mom did almost all the decorations. I am sure Kelbie will not remember this party but that is okay. I promise next year is not going to be as elaborate as it was this year.  Our theme this year was Pink and Zebra and we went all out. We had Pin the tail on the Zebra, a zebra pinata, and a bounce house for the kids. It wasn't zebra but had I been able to find one it probably would have been. Now that this one is over it is time to start thinking about next years... J/K well kinda. Here are some pics from the party. More are on Face book. They are a little out of order, this is how blog spot uploaded them, I guess I take what I can get.

Her birthday outfit. She had a matching tutu that you can't really see in this picture.

Highchair banner!

Pinata time!

Bounce House! She loved it!

Pin the Tail on the Zebra

Kelbie & her boyfriend Trey were fighting over the car!

I love this little munchkin!

Time for cake

Zebra balloons

One of my old co-workers made this for her and I love them.

Goodie Bags

Food Table

Birthday Pictures

Happy Birthday Banner

1 Balloons


No comments: