Friday, October 7, 2011

Question Fun!

1. How do you take your coffee?

When I do drink it, it has to be with some kind of flavor and it is usually a Frappicino from Starbucks
2. Do you prefer soft or crispy chocolate chip cookies?
Soft
3. Do you wear a belt everyday?
Nope hardly ever
4. What is your favorite color combination?
I really like Pink, Green and Brown. Pastels also look good together
5. Do you like sour candy?
Yes
6. How often do you do laundry?
A couple times a week or sometimes I just do a ton on the weekends
7. Did you ever wear braces?
Yes from 6th grade until 8th grade
8. Are you good at Roman Numerals?
Nope
9. What is your favorite form of social media?
FACEBOOK
10. How do you feel about chin dimples?
They are cute I guess. I have never really thought about it



 
1. What is your dream vacation?
Australia or Europe

2. What has been your favorite trip so far in your life?
Hawaii
3. If you and one of your best friends could go anywhere in the world for one week, where would it be and why?
We keep talking about a cruise. I mean we could probably pick something better but that has been a topic of conversation for about a year.
4. Have you ever booked a trip using an online deal? How did it go?
No but I have thought about it a few times
5. What’s your favorite thing to do while you’re on vacation?
Tan either on a beach or by the pool
6. Have you ever missed an opportunity to take a trip that you regret?
Yes
7. You travel far away from home and get stranded with no way to buy anything, what’s the one thing you can’t live without?
My Cell Phone
8. What’s one of your favorite traveling memories?
Disney
9. All included resort or backpacking? Why?
Resort.. I like being outside but backpacking really isnt' my thing
10. Are you more of a lie on the beach kind of person on vacation, or do you prefer to see the sights?
A little of both. I like to see all the sights but I also like my time to just lay out and tan

No comments: