Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Ten on Tuesday

1. How do you feel about Valentine’s Day?

It's just another day to me. James and I dont' really celebrate it. We get each other cards and a small gift, but we never go out or really do anything special.

2. Are you in love?
I would have to say yes. I love James and couldn't imagine being with anyone else. I am also in love with Kelbie who is the light of my life and the perfect combination of James and I.

3. What is your favorite love song?
I don't know if I really have a favorite. I guess the song James and I danced to at our wedding, which was Big & Rich's Lost in the Moment.

4. Did your parents do anything for you on Valentine’s Day when you were a child?
I got a card and some candy, sometime I would get flowers.

5. What is your love language? (Click here if you want to take the quiz.)
Well I tried to take the quiz but the website is blocked where I am at right now.

6. How do you celebrate Valentine’s Day? Gifts? Dinner?
Usually a card and a small gift. This year we did Valentine's Day a little early. I got James a card and some candy, he got me a card, this funny talking devil stuffed animal and a flower to plant when it warms up. Kelbie got a card, bubbles, stickers, hair bands, and a coloring pad.

7. What is your favourite flower?
Tulips, Roses, Calla Lillies, I am pretty much not picky as long as they look good. I do on the other hand not like the way Carnations smell after they have been sitting for a couple days.

8. What is your favourite love story? (Book and/or movie.)
The Notebook, The Proposal, When In Rome... I am sure there are more but I can't think of them right now.

9. What is the most romantic thing someone has ever done for you? Or you have done for someone?
That is a good question. I really can't think of anything romantic that someone has done for me. James is not into the whole romance thing so maybe a boyfriend before him but I can't remember. They must not have left a huge impression on me if I can't remember.

10. How did you meet your spouse/significant other?
We met in 2007 thanks to MySpace. Talked for a few days on the Internet, the a few days on the phone before we decided to met up then we basically started dating right after that. We moved in together after a month of dating, got engaged Christmas of 2007, married April 2009, and welcomed Kelbie October 2011.  I can't believe we have been together for 5 years and married for almost 3. It doesn't seem like that long. I can still remember a lot about when we first met.

No comments: