Thursday, February 2, 2012

Anniversary Thoughts!

So this post is a little early as our Anniversary isn't until the end of April, but I have started to look into places to go. On our first anniversary we just went to Galveston and were not happy with the Hotel we stayed in, plus I was pregnant and I am not a huge fan of Galveston in the first place. Then last year we had Kelbie so we didn't do anything. My brother and Sister-In-Law watched her and we went out to dinner. So this year I am thinking San Antonio. What isn't to love about San Antonio? There is plenty to do and eat and it would be a fun place for Kelbie. Is it weird that I want to take my daughter on our anniversary trip? I think she would have so much fun at the Zoo and just seeing all the fun things in San Antonio. I am not sure where we are going to stay but I know I want to stay close to the River Walk. If you have any suggestions of fun family things to do while we are there besides the Zoo let me know. I also know we will be doing breakfast at the Guenther House because they have the best breakfast. I can't believe it will be 3 years already. It doesn't seem like it has been that long.

No comments: