Tuesday, January 31, 2012

In Honor of Valentine's Day

1. How long have you and your significant other been together? 5 years together almost 3 married



2. How did you meet? {What's your "love" story?} We met on My space, back when it was cool to have a My space. He had just moved to Houston from Kansas and was looking for people/ girls and when he search I popped up. He messaged me and we started talking and soon after that we were dating.


3. If married, how long have you been married? If not, is this the guy you hope to marry? {do tell} Will be 3 years in April


4. If you are married, where did you get married at? Big or small wedding? If not, where would you like to get married? And will it be big or small? We got married at Safari Texas Ranch in Richmond and it was an average size wedding, about100 people


5. Do you have any nick-names that you call one another? Do share! Not really we are kinda boring.


6. Name 3 things you love most about your honey. His work ethic, How he is with Kelbie and his brains


7. Tell us how he proposed? Or your ideal proposal? Christmas morning 2007. He woke me up telling me he was going to cook breakfast but I told him that I wasn't hungry so he should come back to bed. He came back into the room, jumped on the bed, rolled me over and shoved a ring in my face and asked me to marry him. It was his own special way, even thought I pictured something completely different.


8. Is he a flowers and teddy bear kind of guy for v-day, or strawberries, champagne, and rose petals? He is a nothing kinda guy. I am lucky if he remembers to buy me a card. Every once in awhile he will surprise me and actually get me something on Valentine's Day. I usually do the shopping and purchase my own gift.


9. Are you a sunset dinner on the beach kind of girl, or pop a movie in and relax on the couch? Well the sunset dinner would be nice but I am more of a movie on the couch kinda girl. Especially now that we have Kelbie.


10. Tell us one thing you'd like to do with your significant one day. If you could do anything? Go anywhere? I would love to go to Australia, Hawaii or take a nice cruise somewhere.


11. Tell us what you plan on doing on this Valentine's Day. Nothing on Valentine's Day, we might do dinner and movie a few nights before or after. I feel like going out on actual Valentine's Day is a waste, because everyone jacks up their prices.


12. Are you asking for anything this Valentine's day? Nope I am pretty happy with what I have. It would be nice if James's would surprise me with something inexpensive


13. Give us one piece of advice of keeping a relationship strong and full of love. Communication. I feel like it took James and I awhile to get there but we seem to communicate more now then we did before. Having Kelbie really helped us being more calm with each other. People say kids usually bring out the worst in your relationship, but Kelbie has really made ours stronger even thought it was tough at first.


14. Show us a picture of what love means to you.

No comments: