Tuesday, January 24, 2012

3 turned into 5

Kelbie's 3 day sickness ended up being more like 5. I thought she was getting better last Thursday but her fever went back up Friday and we were back to the doctor where she checked her again, gave her an antibiotic shot and changed her meds. As of Sunday she was finally better. She still has a little bit of the cough but we are continuing the breathing treatments until the cough is completely gone. She was her normal self Sunday and ate all her meals and snacks so I knew she was feeling better. I still wish they could have given me a real diagnosis instead of just telling me what they thought it was. They did do everything they could though and her fever never spiked back up so we didn't have to go back for more test. Thank you Lord. I pray she stays healthy now as I am not sure we could handle another week like we had last week.

No comments: