Tuesday, January 31, 2012

10 on Tuesday

1. What’s your variety of apple? My all time favorite is Honey Crisp, but I don't by them often. I am not really sure what the other kinds I buy are. I basically just get the ones that look juicy. I am not a fan of the GREEN apples though.

2. Do you prefer Long-English or Field cucumbers? I have absolutely no idea what this means

3. Tomatoes – Delicious or disgusting? Disgusting. I can't stand the texture of tomatoes. I do occasionally eat them on a hamburger but other then that I do not want them in or on my food.

4. What’s one fruit or vegetable that you can’t stand and why is that? That would actually be most vegetables, I don't eat many of them. I really don't like Mushrooms, Radish's, Tomatoes, and I am sure I can add more to this list.

5. What’s your favourite way to prepare veggies? (Grilled, boiled, roasted, sauteed, etc.) We usually just dump them out of a can and heat them up, but on the rare occasion I actually do make fresh veggies, we usually boil or sauteed them.


6. Sweet potato pie: Love it or hate it? I actually tired it for the first time over the Thanksgiving break and it wasn't to bad. Tasted alot like Pumpkin Pie in my opinion.


7. What’s your favourite “style” of French fry? Any kind is really fine with me. I love french fries. I really like the waffle fries from Chick-fil-a and McDonald's fries.


8. What’s your favourite fruit-pie filling? Apple no doubt about that. I never will pass up Apple pie.


9. When you were a kid did your parents make you sit at the table until all your veggies were eaten off your plate? I am sure they did. I don't really remember that well, I do know that when Kelbie gets bigger she doesn't have to eat them all before she can get up but she does have to eat a few bites of them. At this point she hates veggies so this could be a real challenge for us later on.


10. Do you drink veggie & fruit juice blends (such as V8, etc.) or make them yourself? I do sometimes drink V8 splash. I really am not a juice drinker like I used to be. V8 Splash is about the only fruit combo drink I would drink. I can not do just V8 with the veggies, probably because I am not a fan of veggies.

No comments: