Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Ten on Tuesday

1. What did you get for Christmas?
*** Movies, Tumblers, Gift Card to Bath & Body Works

2. Have you taken down your Christmas decorations?
*** Yes sadly they were down the day after Christmas. I usually like to keep them up through the New Year, but with a 14 month old its a little hard. I was getting tired of my ornaments breaking because she wanted to play with them.

3. What did you do for New Years Eve?
*** Nothing. That is usually what we do. I was in bed by 10 with a headache and James was watching a movie on the couch. I know real party animals.

4. Do you like accents?
*** I guess I have never really thought about it. I have met a few people with big accents and it depends where they are from if I like it or not. Some are really hard to understand but some sound really cool.

5. What kind of television do you have?
*** Both of our TVs are old school. We have not upgraded to flat screens nor do I think I will. They both work great and I see no need for a flat screen until these we have die.

6. Did you make any changes at the beginning of 2012?
*** No real changes, I do hope to finally lose the rest of my baby weight before I have another kid. Lets see if I can motivate myself enough for that to happen. I am thinking probably not.

7. What’s the last book you read and do you recommend it?
***The Janet Evanovich series. I love her books. They are now making them into movies which I am super excited about. There are 18 and the first one is coming out on the 21st and it stars Katherine Heigal.

8. Do you stay current on celebrity gossip?
*** I do. I purchase at least 2 magazines a week. Usually Intouch and Life & Style. I also like People if they have something interesting on the cover.

9. Do you know the words to Bohemian Rhapsody? Gangstas Paradise? Fresh Prince of Bel-Air?
*** I know a few to Bohemian Rhapsody and Gangstas Paradise. I know all the words to Fresh Prince. I mean who doesn't know the words to Fresh Prince. Very catchy song.

10. What is your favorite educational television show?
*** I personally don't watch anything educational except for the news if that counts but Kelbie loves Word World and I am trying to get her into Sesame Street, but she hasn't gotten attached to that one yet.

No comments: