Saturday, January 28, 2012

Mom's 60th Surprise Party

So we usually don't do surprise parties for my mom because she always finds out about them. This year since it was a BIG one, my dad wanted to do a Surprise Party. He had Danny and I help him get everything together so my mom wouldn't find out. We scheduled it for a few weeks before her real birthday do hopefully she would have no idea. Well it worked. We were actually able to surprise her. I thought it was blown the day before when she heard a phone call about it but she thought it was going to be the weekend of her birthday. Here are a few pictures of the party. There are alot more but I didn't want to post every single one on here. We had it at the Sienna Club house. Catered Old Hickory and had a live musician there singing. I think it turned out pretty well.








No comments: