Tuesday, January 10, 2012

44 Odd Things

1. Do you like blue cheese? No I am really not a fan of Blue Cheese, I think it is the texture

2. Have you ever been drunk? Not recently but yes I had my fair share of that in my younger days

3. Do you own a gun? No and we never will. Way to dangerous especially with kids in the house

4. Favorite Kool Aid flavor? Cherry or Grape maybe. I haven't drank Kool Aid in forever

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Not nervous but I get anxiety for some reason

6. What do you think of hot dogs? I like them. We eat them alot in our house

7. Favorite Christmas movie? Any Christmas movie really

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Water

9. Can you do push ups? If I had to I could, but I don't really work out much even though I need too

10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? Wedding rings I guess, I wear them every day

11. Favorite hobby? Reading, Shopping, Crafts with Kelbie

12. Do you have A.D.D.? No

13. What’s your favorite shoe? I like my flats by Rocket dog

14. Middle name? Nicole

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? Money, Kelbie, Vacation

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, Caffeine Free Dr. Pepper, Juice

17. Current worry? Money

18. Current hate right now? Nothing really

20. How did you bring in the New Year? Stayed home like usual and was asleep before midnight

21. Where would you like to go? Hawaii, Australia, Europe

22. Name three people who will complete this? Who knows, I don't even know who reads my blog

23. Do you own slippers? Yes

24. What color shirt are you wearing right now? One is Turquoise and the other is White

25. Do you like sleeping on Satin sheets? I guess, I don't think I ever have

26. Can you whistle? Yes

27. Favorite color? Pink and Black

28. Would you be a pirate? No I don't think so

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Whatever pops into my head

30. Favorite girl’s Name? Kelbie * and Becklyn

31. Favorite boy’s name? Jaxon and Grayson

32. What’s in your pocket right now? Nothing

33. Last thing that made you laugh? Co Workers

34. Best bed sheets as a child? I can't remember, I had cat ones I think

35. Worst injury you’ve ever had as a child? Broken arm, Stitches, Sprained foot

36. Do you love where you live? I would like to live in a different state but my neighborhood is nice

38. Who is your loudest friend? Gena

Not sure what happened to 37?
39. How many dogs do you have? 2

40. Does someone have a crush on you? Does my husband count?

41. What is your favorite book? Janet Evanovich

42. What is your favorite candy? Reeses, Mounds, Jolly Rancher Chews

43. Favorite Sports Team? Aggies

44. What song do you want played at your funeral? My family will decide that I guess

No comments: