Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Boring Day, So answer some ?'s

Did you/would you tell everyone the name of your baby before they were born, keep it a secret, or not choose until after they were born? We tell everyone. Its not a secret and I can't keep secrets so it would be hard for me not to share the name. I am sure we will do the same with the second baby as well.

What is your favorite candle smell? Twilight Woods from Bath & Body Works.


Who was your favorite teacher? That is a hard one, I had a few good teachers throughout my school years. Picking a favorite I just don't think it would be fair.

What is the best game/activity you have ever played at a baby shower? I really like the dirty diaper game where you melt candy into a diaper and then you have to guess the candy. I also thing the clothespin game is fun where you have to try and not say the word baby or you lose your clothespin.


What was your major in college and did you end up using it in your career? I never finished College so I can't really answer this, but I am sure had I completed college I would have used my degree.


What is a beauty product you swear by? I dont' really swear by any of them, but I really like Cover Girl and NYC

If you could recommend one new baby necessity, what would it be? Boppy, although I didn't use mine much but maybe with the next one it will be more useful.


How many teeth did your child have at 13 months? 8 and she was working on her molars but she is now 15 months and only half of the ones on the top, they haven't decided to come in all the way and she is still working on the bottom two.


Do you do laundry all at the same time or a load here and there? I try to do it all at once but it usually lasts for a couple days. I do a few loads then I get behind on putting it up so I stop washing until that gets put up. I am always washing James's work clothes at least once or twice a week and getting them put away.



What kind of detergent do you use? Well I prefer Gain, but sometimes I settle for the cheap stuff. I am currently using ALL and it works pretty good and smells good too.

Do you use fabric softener? Not really, I have some but I often forget to add it to the laundry and I am not convinced it actually does anything

Do you use dryer sheets? Yes


Do you iron your own clothes or take them to a cleaner to get pressed? We are to poor to take them to a cleaners, when something does actually need to be ironed I do it myself. I try to make it so things don't need ironing because its not one of my favorite things to do.

Do you like heavy starch or light starch? No starch unless it is absolutely necessary.

Do you wash all your laundry at once or separate it? I try to separate it.

How do you separate it? By people or by colors? Both, I was Kelbie's clothes by themselves and James's work clothes separate, but I often combine my clothes and James's personal clothes together by colors.

What clothes get hung up and what goes in drawers? Everything goes in the dryer, I am to lazy to hang stuff up.

Do you use plastic, wire, or wooden hangers? Do they all match? Plastic and no they don't all match. We have all different colors.

What’s the perfect meal? Anything easy


What are the perfect pair of shoes? Whatever is comfortable works for me

What is the perfect afternoon? Being able to sit at home and relax. Not having to worry about the baby or anything and just getting to read a book or watch a movie.

What’s the perfect house? I would love a ranch style house or a country house with a wrap around porch and a large yard for the dogs and kids to play in.

What is the perfect outfit? Something that matches and is easy to put together.

What’s the perfect wedding song? We danced to Big & Rich's "Lost in the Moment"

What is the perfect job? Something you enjoy. I like my job now. Being around kids is fun and I think I will always do something involving kids.

What’s the perfect hairstyle? Easy. I just got my hair cut into a bob and I am actually going shorter because it takes me a little to long to style it. I used to just keep it shoulder length because I could style it fast or I could throw it up into a messy bun and call it a day.

No comments: