Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Ten on Tuesday

1. How do you feel about Groundhog’s Day?
To me its just another day. He seems to always see his shadow and predict another 6 weeks of winter. Sometimes he is right and other times he is wrong.

2. What color are your fingernails right now? (Bonus points if you include a picture.)
Clear. I have been trying a bunch of different colors the past couple of weeks, but it keeps chipping off. I wash my hands to much to keep a color on them.

3. Do you like riddles?
They are fun. Sometimes they make my brain hurt but who doesn't love a good challenge?

4. When you were 10, how old did you think “old” was? At your current age, how old do you think “old” is?
When I was 10 I probably thought like 30 was old. Now that I am 26 I feel like 80 is old. I hope I live to be at least 80 if not older.

5. Do you wish on stars?
Well you can't really see stars from where I live so I dont' really get a chance to wish on stars. If I was out in the country and got the chance to just relax and look up at the stars, I might wish on a star.

6. Do you recycle?
No I am really bad about it. We lived in apartments for the longest time so recycling really wasn't an option. Now that we are in a house we have a very nice recycle can but I always forget to separate the trash from the stuff that we can recycle. Maybe one day I will get better about it, but I have to many other things going on in my head to remember at this current point.

7. On a scale from 1-10, how good of a cook are you?
I would say maybe a 5 or 6. I dont' like to cook but I do have few things that I can cook pretty well. I am trying to get better and trying to try new things so that we don't eat the same 5 things every week. Thanks to Pinterest I have found some very yummy things I will one day try.

8. Do you color your hair? Professionally or at home?
I do every once in awhile. The guy who did my hair for my wedding will come to my house and color or do highlights for me and he is super cheap. You can't beat that. I really could use a color or something on my hair now that I cut it short. Maybe highlights since we are getting close to spring.

9. One a scale from 1-10, how do you rate your manners?
Maybe like a 7. I haven't really thought about it. I think my manners are okay. I try to be polite and everything but something I forget. I have manners though so that is a plus. Some people don't have any. That would be a good question to ask someone around me since I don't pay attention.

10. Who are the last 5 people you have texted?
Margaret (our sitter), My brother, My sister-in-law, a co-worker and my bank (does that count?)

No comments: