Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Ten on Tuesday

1. Should we keep doing Ten on Tuesday?

I like it. I think it is fun to do and it give me a reason to update every week if I don't do it on my own. Some people might think it is annoying, but hey if they don't like reading it on my blog then they don't need to read my blog.

2. How do you pick out your sunglasses?
I don't really wear them anymore now that I wear my glasses all the time but I pick them out by whatever looks good. I like the bigger one over the lite ones.

3. Do you celebrate St. Patrick’s Day?
Not really. I wear green and I make sure Kelbie is wearing something cute and green, but I don't drink so I don't go out. If we got invited to a party I would go and have a good time. I know James would probably party it up if he got the chance.

4. Name 5 movies that you will never get sick of.
- Bridesmaids
- Christmas Vacation
- Big Mama's House
- Dirty Dancing
- Miss Congeniality

5. Name 1 book that you will never get sick of.
That is a hard one. I don't have just one book but an author. I love Janet Evanovich and her book series

6. Do you know any sign language?
Yes I took it for 3 years in High School and to be honest I don't remember as much as I thought I did. I would love to teach myself again so that I can teach Kelbie.

7. What is your favorite kind of Girl Scout cookie?
Thin Mints and Carmel Delights

8. Are you handy? (Can you fix or build anything?)
I wouldn't say I am handy, but I can fix and build small things. I never had to do any of this growing up and I still really don't but if I am the only one home and something has to be fixed right away I can usually figure it out.

9. In what form do you prefer your potatoes? (Baked, mashed, au gratin, hashbrowns, twice baked, etc.)
I prefer baked but I will eat just about any kind of potato.

10. Do you believe the saying “actions speak louder than words”?
In some cases yes. I depends on the situation

No comments: