Wednesday, September 15, 2010

36 weeks down.

PROGRESS, PROGRESS, PROGRESS! Yay! There wasn't a lot of it, but at least there was something. I am really hoping she will be here soon on her own. When my doc was measuring my stomach, she had this funny look on her face. Not like a bad look though. Then she started feeling on my stomach and her comment was... "That is all baby, there is no more room in there for anything else". I guess that is a good thing. Maybe she will get tired of being cramped and want to come out. I am hoping she will be here on her own before the 30th when my doc leaves, but if she isnt' ready then that is fine, she can cook somemore. My doctor said that if she still isn't here by 10/11 when she gets back from vacation, she will be inducing me. I know everyone says inducing is awful, but  that is what she thinks is best, becasue of Kelbie's size and her not having much room to move around. So mark your calenders, 10/11/10 will be  the day if not before. I haven't really been having any contractions, but I have been having some pain that might be contractions, so I now just have to pay close attention to my body. I guess if I can't decided if I am having contractions, if my water breaks that will be my sign that its time to call the doctor. James and I are both ready for her to be here. Me more then him probably, but I know he is excited and ready for her.

If you can tell me what a contraction feels like that would be great. I know they are different for everyone but at least a general idea will help me know what to feel for.

Post more next week, unless things change. Pray for more progress. I have a feeling she is getting herself ready to come.  Mommy intuition maybe! Only time will tell!

1 comment:

Shannon Boyer said...

very exciting news! We've got the 11th on our calendar and ready for the big call!