Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Playing with B!

Brayden came to play at our house for the first time without Danny and Shannon. We babysat him while they had a church meeting. It was good to have him over and let him explore our house so we know what we will eventually have to baby proof once Kelbie is moving around. I was worried about how the dogs were going to do. They are usually always in their cages or outside when we have people over just because they like to jump and lick alot. So when B got here I had them in their cages so that they could see him and he could see them without having them jump all over him and knock him over. After about45 minutes B asked if they dogs could come out so I thought I would give it a try. James wasn't home from work yet so it was just me holding B and making sure the dogs didn't scare him to bad. They did really well. A little bit of jumping, but then I sat down with B on my lap and they just licked him crazy for about 10 minutes and then went about doing their own thing. That made me much more relaxed knowing that they might  actually do well once Kelbie is here.  B had fun playing with his toys, some of our things and the dogs once James got home. Here are a few pictures of the evening.


Playing with the guitar
Hanging with Uncle James
Playing with Jersey
Playing tug-a-war mostly by himself. I was shocked
Jersey didn't knock him over, since she weighs so much!

No comments: