Friday, September 24, 2010

Now Considered Full Term

Miss Kelbie I believe is going to wait until the very last minute to come out. No changes at my appointment yesterday, so all I can do is wait. I was really hoping  she would be ready before my doctor left, but I have been told that the doctors on call while she is gone are great and a lot like her. I am hoping she will hold out until my doctor gets back and induces me just because I really want my doctor to deliver her, but if she wants to come before then, I am okay with that as well. All my walking must not be helping to much, but I am going to continue to walk anyways. I know Kelbie is low and  in the right position she just wants to stay in a little longer. I guess mommy and daddy will just have to wait patently (if that is possible).

No comments: