Thursday, September 9, 2010

Kelbie isn't ready for us to meet her yet!

35 weeks and no progress yet. Measuring 36 weeks though. If Kelbie is not here in 2 weeks then my OB and I are going to discuss either waiting it out or Inducing since she will be gone for 2 weeks. I am leaning more towards getting Kelbie here but if she thinks it is best to wait then that is what I will do.

On another baby note, my friend Valarie who was due on 10/3 had her little girl last night via C-section after attempting a normal delivery. They are both doing great. Adelyn Ruth Fallon was born at 8:30 pm weighing 5lbs 14 oz. I have not met her yet, but hope that I get to here in the next couple of weeks. The pictures of her look so cute.

Post again next week unless something changes between now and my next appointment. I am going to be doing a lot of walking this weekend to see if I can speed things along the natural way.

No comments: