Sunday, September 12, 2010

Crafty

So after going to the Berry Center yesterday for a craft show my mom is now inspired to make tons of cute things for Kelbie. I say my mom because I have no creative ability when it comes to making things. She is now going to have a cute bow for each Holiday that she can wear on a headband until she gets enough hair on her head to wear then alone. We also got some really cute tutu ideas to make awesome outfits. I am very excited to see all the cute things my mom is going to make for her. It also turns out to be alot cheaper then buying them already made. I am also going to venture into making flower clips to wear. We found a great website to get the flowers and headbands cheap but they look easy enough to make. That is going to be my activity for the week. I will start with one flower and see how it looks before purchasing a bunch in colors she already doesnt' have.

1 comment:

Gabby Malcuit said...

Yes, tutus and headbands are waaaaaaaaaaay cheaper to make at home and very easy. How exciting!