Saturday, September 18, 2010

False Alarm

So yesterday I spent a few hours in hospital on the Labor and Delivery floor getting monitored. I totally thought my water had broke yesterday morning but I wasn't having any contractions.  I called my doctor and she told me to go ahead and head in just to be checked. Needless to say NO baby. My water didn't break but I am glad I went in to just be checked. I had a really nice nurse and I at least got to see how things would work when we do check in. I also learned that I will be bringing my own pillows because the ones that they give you there are not comfortable at all. So that was my adventure for yesterday.  I was a little nervous and scared when I thought it was really happening, but I knew if it was the real thing that I was ready. The Labor is the only thing that scares me about this whole thing. Well hopefully no more false alarms and she will be here soon.

1 comment:

Gabby Malcuit said...

Yeah, it's really nice having your own pillows when you have to be away from home for a couple days.